Wednesday 25 September 2019

Diwan

Dear Mr Grinnling

We are really sorry we ate your lunch right.Don’t you remember!I still remember. Because my boss told me I had to take your food to give it to him we had not been so hungry and I know all that iced sea biscuits,lighthouse and peach surprises those were tasty to eat.I mean it already looked delicious Its just...beautiful!When I look at the other ones were were were then I ate it for all my fault including my boss who wanted to make you angry.The idea my boss had was terrible!He said that I had to ignore you so badly because it might be so bad that is bad or it might be so bad that is good.The reason is you might forgive me or no because I will never do that again.If he said that to me again I will just fly away and never do that again not even his face!But would you answer this question are you going to forgive me because instead of just going to fly away I will bite his nose before I will fly away and that's all I will do to my stupid boss.But there is one last question can I be your pet feed me!

9 comments:

  1. I like your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing and it is amazing.You do the nice writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your writing your capital letters finger spaces
    and your long neat handwriting and i think your writing is even better than mine not joking. from malakai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the bit were you said your boss want to make him anger
    nothing is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. diwan you writing is realy good how did you that

    ReplyDelete
  6. diwan you writing is realy good how did you that

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you do lots of work and your work is the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete